Order here, and you are sure to get sorts with the best genetics of high-quality cannabis seeds at customer-friendly prices. Never use our seeds to contradict the law.

Minimum order

 
 
three seeds all sorts
All prices are for 1 seed
 
 
 

Accept:

 
 
 

Shipping

 
 
Nova Poshta
price + 45grn in place
 
 
Ukrposhta
In Ukraine, 10 UAH +
Abroad + 4$ = 100 UAH
 
Post of Russia
180 rubles
 
 
 
Cash on delivery *
 
Payment on receipt
only in Ukraine,
we can offer payment
cash on delivery,
carrier Nova Posta.
Delivery time 1-2 days.
Cost 45*2 = 90grn
With your seeds
and money back.
 
Sending back from
us auto
if you do not take her
within 5 work days
 
 
 
 
All prices are for delivery
 
given about
And may change
at the behest of carriers
Did you see a mistake on the site?
Please tell us about the error!
Select the text, press Ctrl + Enter

Euforia fem (spain) seeds

Euforia fem (spain) seeds
Euforia fem (spain) seeds Euforia fem (spain) seeds
Sort: Euforia fem (spain)
THC: 18%
Height: 150 cm.
Output: 250 gr.
Flowering time: 9 weeks
Availability: In Stock

Price: $10.00
Qty: +  
Enter your phone number and the manager himself will issue an order, contact you
2 reviews   Рейтинг: 5/5.
Основано на 2 отзывах   |  Write a review
The winner of the Highlife Cup at the festival in 2002 and second place in the High Times Cannabis Cup in 2000. These awards are entitled to assume that Euforia Feminized is an excellent choice any Rastaman.
 
Genetics: This legendary family Skunk variety was bred in the Netherlands in 1996. Dominant in this strain is Sativa, and it is 90% of the genes Euforia Feminized, and the remaining 10% - Indica.
 
Feature: Euforia Feminized mostly Sativa variety, and this affects its external data. The strain lying around 80 - 150 cm, depending on growth conditions. Flowering occurs rapidly and already be ready for harvesting in the seventh week. Although experienced growers say that the best waiting another week, so get a better product. During flowering bush near a clearly audible sweet citrus aroma. Productivity at Euforia Feminized very good - with one m² can be obtained 600 g of dry product. THC reaches 18%.
 
Growing: Strain successfully grown indoors or in greenhouses, however, and in the open field can gather a good harvest. Sort totally unpretentious. It copes with diseases and resists mold and mildew. It does not require special care and is well suited for beginners growers.
 
Effect: Euforia Feminized in a special effect on the smoker. Along with the relaxing state you will have a surge of strength and energy, the creative impulse, accompanied by fabulous euphoria. This variety is soft on the palate, with a light citrus sweetness and aftertaste cheese.
 
Due to its exposure Euforia Feminized successfully helps to cope with stress and depression, vitality charges.
| 2 reviews
Третий раз и третий ребята не подводят. Спасибо
| 2 reviews
Дороговато, но оно того стоит!!

Write a review

Your Name:


Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!

Rating: Bad           Good

Enter the code in the box below:



Похожие сорта
Latest News - Headlines
Seedjah | hemp seeds
seedjah announces the opening of the good old store seedjah.com hemp seeds   Seedjah - cannabis seeds | beware of imitations!     The competitors are not asleep, so remember:   that our shop is only available for   name seedjah.com   and семе …
comments 0
read more
Cannabis Seeds and the Law of Ukraine
  What you need to know about the legality of cannabis seeds Legal professionals and connoisseurs of plants containing cannabinol know that hemp grains are not forbidden from the point of view of the law of Ukraine, agent, so any trade with this product is completely legal. However, this fact is not obvious to the average citizen, w …
comments 0
read more
What is THC
delta - 9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC for short, or THC-English) - is one of the main cannabinoids, which is contained in the leaves and inflorescences of marijuana. The highest concentration of THC found in cannabis flowering period, and after a reset of the pollen and fertilization. THC formula: Δ9-THC, or: Δ9 - tetrahydrocannabinol, stands …
comments 0
read more
Medical Cannabis
Can hemp be healthy? Many people associate marijuana with hard drugs, criminality etc. But very few people know that hemp can bring a lot of good to humans and sometimes it can even save their lives. Having read this article you will learn how useful hemp may be. In Russia yet during pre-revolutionary period marijuana was not just p …
comments 0
read more
Семена Euforia fem (spain) Насіння  Euforia fem (spain) Euforia fem (spain) seeds Euforia fem (spain)  variedad Euforia fem (spain) Euforia fem (spain) Euforia fem (spain) Euforia fem (spain) Euforia fem (spain) Euforia fem (spain)

Семечка Джа © 2009-2018
Хотите, перезвоним Вам?
КНОПКА
СВЯЗИ
Хотите, перезвоним Вам?
Например: 067 000 00 00